Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Online Diaper Deal!


Diapers.com has a sale on Huggies Giant Case of diapers. There is an eCoupon for $3.00 off one case. This makes them $31.99 after coupon. Size3 - .20 Cents per diaper Size4 - .22 Cents per diaper Size5- .26 Cents per diaper Size6 - .31 Cents per diaper (Prices before manufacturer coupons and 30% cash back) Plus once you receive your shipment you can send in your manufacturer coupons to save even more. If you get two cases you can save the shipping cost as well. AND enter code KAMS8744 to receive 30% cash back on your diapers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment