Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Grapefruit Seed Extract


I am a little new to the world of grapefruit seed extract (GSE) but so far I love it. In mid February I started getting a sore throat and we were getting ready to go out of town. I didn't want to be sick on the trip, who does? So I added some GSE to a glass of water and gargled with it and swallowed what I could at the end. That did the trick! The sore throat was gone. We also used it on a cold sore my husband was getting the other day. Its gone! So far I am a huge fan of this stuff. You can use it for anything. Such a great thing to have in your home. The Enlightened Homemaker is in Arizona but she can ship you your orders. Anyways I think my GSE was like $12.00. Not bad at all. The best part are the health benefits.

2 comments:

Terri said...

I'm so glad you discovered this wonderful product. I swear by it and my kids hated it growing up. GSE is also really good for washing your fresh vegetables. It gets rid of the pesticides and keeps them fresher, longer.

Frugal Mom said...

Thanks for the comment Terri! I hadnt thought to wash veggies with it but I will for sure do that now. What a great tip! And just another great benefit of GSE.

Post a Comment