Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Printer Ink


Just a quick follow-up in the 4inkjets.com information I posted a while ago. I ended up ordering a bunch of cartridges in bulk because it was even cheaper. They work perfect and last just as long as a regular cartridge from the store. These are re-manufactured ink cartridges. I got them for less than half the price I use to pay for my ink in store. Use the code PATTY99 to get an additional 10% off. It expires the 18th of March.

0 comments:

Post a Comment