Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Fun File Folder Games


My 2 1/2 year old loves file folder games. He is always begging to play a "game." They have also been a really great and cheap learning tool. Right now he is learning his colors and shapes. They are really simple but work great. I just buy contact paper to laminate them in. You can find this in the housewares section at wal-mart. I print out the pieces on card stock which is a little more heavy duty for kids. They also have carrying cases at places like Wal-mart & Target for stuff like this. I love the cases because they work great for taking some to church. Thanks to mormonchic.com for these great ideas! There are also a Noah's ark, family tree, flower garden, and matching opposites on this site. Ill share some others in future posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment