Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Bountiful Baskets + organic


The deadline for bountiful baskets is today. This week is organic basket week as well. It costs $10 to upgrade your conventional basket to organic. They also have a tortilla pack that looks really interesting as well. For those of you not familiar with bountiful baskets, you pay $15 or $25 dollars and get a basket full of fruits and veggies. It really is a great deal because you get a ton. If you have a small family you might want to consider splitting a basket with a friend. Click Here if you would like to order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment