Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Another great deal on ink!


At simplyink.com you can save 10% with the code smply36. You also can get free shipping on orders over $55.oo. Also, get $8.50 back on your Inbox Dollars account when you order from simplyink. For this deal its best to buy in bulk to save the shipping cost. This deal turns out to be a little better than he last ink deal I posted because of the money you get back on Inbox Dollars. If you aren't a member of Inbox Dollars yet click here and become a member!

0 comments:

Post a Comment