Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Great deal on bottled water


Fry's has Nestle Pure Life Water on sale for $2.79 when you buy 10 participating items. I bought four cases and got a $5.00 catalina to print. Catalina's are coupons that print at the register once you check out. Plus if Fry's sent you coupons in the mail you might also have $1.00off one case of water. Its a great deal just after the catalina making them $1.50 per case and $1.20 per case if you have the $1off coupon. Great time to stock up on water to keep in your years supply!

If you want to make multiple trips, you can use your previous $5 catalina to buy your next four packs so your not paying as much out of pocket.

Speaking of water, I came across this video today. Listen to what it says about the water. Lets get prepared! Libya video

0 comments:

Post a Comment