Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Zaycon Foods


If you didn't check out Zaycon foods last time I posted about them you might want to. They are doing another savings event in Arizona on the 18th of March. I ordered from them in January and split my order with two others. We ended up going through the chicken like crazy. I already needed more chicken so I ordered again. Its so juicy and tender I cant imagine going back to store bought chicken. I am still hoping they do ground beef sometime soon as well. Its also such a great price! Ill keep you posted on further information.

Zaycon Foods

0 comments:

Post a Comment