Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

$10 off $50 or more at Fry's


Use this Fresh and Easy coupon when you do your shopping at Fry's this week. Also just a quick note, when I was checking out at Fry's last week the checker said you cannot combine a competitor coupon with a manufacturer coupon on one item. I ended up getting him to let me do it but he said I should just know for next time that I couldn't combine. I came home and looked up their coupon policy and you CAN use a competitor and manufacturer coupon on the same item. The checker was incorrect. If you have problems refer to Fry's coupon policy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment