Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Learning to Spell


Here is a great way to have your kids learn how to spell their name. I just got on Microsoft word and typed in each letter for their name. I selected a letter type I liked and printed out two copies of every letter. Use one set to glue to the file folder and cut and laminate the other. My younger son isn't old enough for this but I did his as well now so that when he can, he will be able to use this one too. * I wish I would have left a bigger gap between the first and last name an then used velcro underneath each letter to match them up. That way they can see the top letter and the letter they use to match at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment