Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

You Asked so here you go!


Everyone seems to be really interested in the file folder games I posted a week or so ago. I am so glad you have all enjoyed them as much as I have. Here are a few more ideas. I love he animal match. Great for pre-K kids learning their animals. My little boy loves cars so he loves playing the number cars match. There is also another color match one on here. I love having a variety of each skill. It changes it up some so they don't get bored just doing the same color match every time. Click Here to get the games below. I love this website. She has games for all ages. Thanks File Folder Farm!

Stay tuned for next Thursday when I will be posting more file folder game ideas! That way you have a week to get these started before getting the next batch of ideas. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment