Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

FHE Ideas


Monday's post is up a little early!
Every Monday I want to begin posting Family Home Evening ideas. For those of you who might not be familiar with Family Home Evening, its an evening set aside to spend with your family. I think its a wonderful idea to incorporate in any family. Building relationships with your family is one of the most important things we can do.


I love this dinosaur lesson. It teaches children how they should act. The colorful dinosaur in the middle is named "happyosaurus." I have it under the "manners" section in my FHE file. Click Here for the story or email me at kamscoupons@hotmail.com and I can send you the PDF file. I have it in color or black and white. Enjoy! Thanks Myheartandhome.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment