Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Changes


Wow! This year has been flying by. I haven't had a ton of time to dedicate to this blog and we have some more changes happening in our family coming up. So sadly, I am going to shut this blog down. I hope some of the things on this blog have been helpful. Maybe at some point in the future when my life is a little more conducive to doing a blog I can try to start it back up and really dedicate some time and make it good. Good-luck with future endeavors to save money, improve health, and have fun with your children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment