Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Raw Milk


I found a location for raw milk in Queen Creek. Read up on the benefits of raw milk. Its sad that the milk in most grocery stores have little or no nutritional value. Honestly I have mixed feeling about raw milk. I love milk, the milk at the grocery store. I don't know how I will like raw milk. I don't know if this will stick for our household but I do think its so much healthier than grocery store milk. If anything we can eliminate milk. My little guy seems to have less stomach problems when he doesn't drink very much milk anyways. Here is the link. If you interested in finding raw milk choices in your state click here. Milk is great for our health when its the right kind of milk. Thank you Sally Fallon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment