Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Walgreen Diapers


At Walgreens Huggies diapers are on sale. They are 7.99 - 1.00RR (Register Rewards)= $6.99. Plus we have coupons for diapers as well. There is a limit of one.

If you dont know what Register Rewards are, it is money that prints when you checkout that you can use next time you shop. So on this deal you will pay 7.99 and get a dollar to spend next time.

Idea:
1st Trans
Buy one Colgate toothpaste 3.49 -1.00 coupon = 2.49 +3.49RR.
2nd Transaction
One pack Huggies diapers 7.99-3.49(From previous transaction RR) - 2.00 Huggies coupon= $2.50+ walk home with 1.00 RR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment