Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Coupon Entertainment Books


If you haven't seen these books they are great! We bought one last year for a fund raiser and we loved it. I easily used more in coupons than I spent for the book. If you signed up for Inbox Dollars they had a great deal where you get $8.00 from inbox dollars for buying one plus a free $25.00 restaurant.com gift card. The book costs 32.00. So after the $8.00 + $25.00 you make your money back. Plus you get an awesome coupon book full of coupons for food, shopping, travel, etc. Its a great deal!
If you are still interested in doing inbox dollars click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment