Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Huggies Rewards


If you havent heard of the Huggies enjoy the ride rewards program it might be worth taking a look. Huggies has point codes on lots of their products. I usually only buy huggies diapers and wipes so I get lots of rewards. I have two kiddos in diapers! Anyways you can input your codes for chances to win free things or save up your points to get something free too. Click here: https://enjoytheriderewards.com/default.aspx?c=us&bhcp=1

When diapers go on a great sales, STOCK UP! I get my huggies diapers for really cheap sometimes. Even cheaper than store brand diapers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment