Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Surveys


Another way I earn a little extra cash each month is by filling out surveys online. It has taken me a while to figure out which survey sites I can earn the most money doing. Opinion Outpost is one of my favorites! I have earned the most using them. When my kiddos are down for a nap or I have some free time I spend it doing surveys. Even if you only have time to earn $2 a day thats $60.00 a month. That means extra money for date nights, clothes, etc..

Click Here if you want to sign up with Opinion Outpost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment