Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Target/ Huggies Wipes


I ran to target to get some wipes. They ended up being on sale for $5.49 which is decent plus having the 2.50 off coupon online. So that makes them 2.90. Pretty good deal.

Also if you have a reach coupon you can get reach floss for free. Its .97 plus there is $1/1 coupon you can get online. I also got the instant oatmeal for like .29. There is a 2.00 printable coupon available.

On my way out I saw the giftbags were on a big sale. So I ended up picking up a couple giftbags, nice ones, originally three dollars for $.68.

If you have any questions email me @ kamscoupons@hotmail.com. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment