Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Good Grabs @ Albies


Great Catalina that printed for me was 3.00 back from General Mills for buying 5 or more boxes of cereal. I bought six boxes. I spent a little less than a dollar per item this trip. I got 5lbs of meat, diapers, cereal, gum, cookie mix, and rasberries. Normally I wouldnt even buy gum or cookie mix but they were really cheap or free. So get yourself motivated to get some of these great deals this week at Albies. You should have coupons for almost all of these items.

Great Grabs:
GM cereal
BC fruit snacks
BC muffin mix
BC cookie Mix- FREE
ground beef
soft soap - FREE
****Flour (Limit 2)- .88



* Leave me a comment with your email address if you need more specifics on how to get these deals. Also leave a comment if you got a really great deal I haven't mentioned so I can share it with everyone. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment