Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Coupon email suggestion/Keeping track


If you are really wanting to get into heavy coupons and shopping deals, I would suggest creating an email account just for coupons. I use my coupon email address for anything I do that has to do with saving money. It really helps lessen tons of emails going to your personal account and helps to keep it better organized. Also, please feel free to leave a comment if you find a good deal that I haven't posted. I will do my best to re post those deals so everyone can benefit. :)

One other suggestion; get yourself a binder or something that you can keep track of your savings. Excel spreadsheets work great too. This really helps to keep the motivation to continue bargain shopping. You will be surprised at how much a dollar here and a dollar there adds up! Its fun to see the monthy, quarterly, and yearly savings! You will never want to go back to paying full price again. Prepare to get addicted to savings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment