Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

New Addiction


Sooo.. I am in love with yard sales. I cant even tell you all the amazing deals I got on things in the past two days. And its all because of my great friend that got me into this. We are talking 32 pieces of clothing for around $8.00. That's .25 cents each. I got great brand new clothes with the tags still on. I also found brand new winter hats and scarfs for my boys which were brand new as well. This really could be a great way for you to save money on clothes and tons of other things like toys. And like I said I got clothes that still had the tags on so they are brand new. You cannot get those deals in the store. I got my oldest boy a semi-truck that holds the smaller cars for .50 cents. It looks brand new! Try it! Share your steals by commenting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment