Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Baby Formula


Click Here to get a $3/1 coupon for similac formula. Great coupon!

One other idea for getting formula cheaper is buying it off craigslist. Since there was a recent recall on the larger cans of similac formula I would buy the smaller cans just to make sure you aren't getting formula that should be recalled. Sometimes I get my formula for half price off craigslist. Make sure the can is un-opened and check the expiration date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment