Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Reasons to Coupon Shop?


I have heard lots of different reasons why people don't want to use coupons. I know you are busy but let me tell you why you need to use coupons. Especially if your family is struggling like many other families. I tallied what I saved just with coupons. This does not include store savings. This is just strictly from coupons I clipped and took with me to the store. The tally from the 16th of Oct to 16th of Nov was $245.49 (I even forgot to add a few trips on here). Now that should be reason enough right? Well add in store savings by shopping sales along with coupon shopping and the savings are over $600.00. Now add in money you save buy clipping restaurant coupons like Olive Garden, Costa Vida, Panda, etc.... its even more. Plus, if you get giftcards or money by swagbucks, inbox dollars, myPoints, and surveys. You are making even more.

So...... this past month I easily saved/earned over $300.00 using my coupons and my other income avenues like swagbucks. Times 300 by 12 and thats $3,600 a year. Well if thats not reason enough I am not sure what is. If you dont know how to do this ask!!! You cant afford to spend $3,600 a year that you shouldnt be spending. You are welcome to come over and I will show you for FREE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment