Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Grocery Deals 11/17-11/23


Click Here for this weeks deals. Don't miss the free deodorant and shampoo. If you don't like Suave get it and put it in your year supply or save it and put it in a gift box for a needy family. I think Fry's has the best deal on a turkey as well. And grab your cheap potatoes for Thanksgiving dinner next week.

P.S- I cant wait for next week for the Black Friday deals! I will post good ones I see but share if you find any!

0 comments:

Post a Comment