Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Food storage option!


My mom introduced me to eFoods Global. I cant even tell you how excited I am about this product. I have been working for years to try and figure out how to get my food storage and keep it rotated. I finally found my answer! This food storage lasts for years and its dehydrated food. Yummy dehydrated food. Its also healthy and lost of it is gluten free. All you mostly have to do it add water and you have your meal. This is the easiest and cheapest option for our family right now. It comes out to a dollar per serving. Some families are saying they eat this a couple nights a week so it has also cut back on their grocery bill. For me the main thing is that it can be rotated EASILY because its something we will actually eat.

So here is what I am doing. I am cutting back on my grocery bill by only buying three meals at the grocery store instead of five. The money I am not spending at the grocery store is going into my food storage money. This will grow my food storage and also fill in the two extra meals a week for our family. I am buying portions each month so I am hoping in a year to have my full year supply of food. Its a precious commodity these days!

So if you are interested in this food you can either 1) Let me know what you want and I can order it for you because I get it at wholesale OR 2) You can become a member for $29.00 a year and buy your food at wholesale as well.

Now on the website they tell you about all these marketing opportunities and how you can make money by getting people to enroll. This is just an added bonus. I am not in it for the business aspect, only to build my year supply. If I get some of my year supply paid for because others love this as much as I do, thats just another added bonus!!

For information or to sign up Click Here (I also have added a link to my sidebar. Post a comment if you have a question)

0 comments:

Post a Comment