Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Great Great Deals!


Fry's is awesome this week. LOTS of freebies. LOTS of great deals! Seriously if you havent gone yet, GO!! Saving $200.00 at checkout makes the preparation time well worth it! One thing I did want to mention is to make sure you pick up the Az "The Valley's 30 Best Dishes" magazine. It has an AJ Fine Foods $10.00 off $50.00 or more. Its in the magazine isle at Fry's. Use this coupon in addition to the Fresh and Easy $10.00 & $5.00 off coupon. I just held it during checkout to make sure my total was going to be high enough before buying the magazine. I just tore it out right there and then paid for the magazine. This week I used this amazing blog to get the great deals. Click Here. Good-Luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment