Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Target & CVS


Well today I got the free bread and pledge wipes at Target thanks to commonsensewithmoney. Make sure to print your coupons off the target website before you go. Also you need a manufacturer coupon for the pledge too. At CVS I got the toothpaste that was free after ECB. Yes I finally did it, I started CVS and my first experience was good except they were out of quite a few things I wanted to get. If you are looking for more freebies check for the Irish Spring soap and the right guard deodorant at CVS as well. I am looking forward to grocery deals which come out tomorrow and hopefully will be able to keep my blog better updated with weekly sales.

0 comments:

Post a Comment