Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Fry's this week


For me Fry's was the place to go this week. They are doing their 5 off when you buy 10 participating items. If you dont have a Fry's near you, Safeway is doing the same thing. I just have Fry's right across the street and get discounts on gas when I shop there. Here are a few ideas of things on sale and what you should have coupons for. Most of this stuff I got and I only spent $41 at check out. Also remember the idea of coupon shopping is to stock up when things are on sale so if you have more than one coupon make sure you use the ones you have so you stay stocked up until it goes on sale again.

All prices are assuming you buy at least 10 items and after coupon as well.
Tropicana Juice - 1.39
Chex mix bars -. 50
Nature Valley bars - .50
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - .50
Irish Spring Soap (3 bars) - .50
Sargento Cheese - .50
Colgate toothpaste - FREE
Cottonelle toilet Paper - FREE

I had three coupons for all this stuff so I bought three of each plus the Irish Spring coupon you had to buy two so I got about 18 bars of soup for 3.00. I also got some other things like chicken broth which was on sale, fruits, veggies, hamburger buns, black beans, BBQ chip, el pato sauce, and other random things. All this for 41.oo so you can for sure do it too! Good Luck shopping this week!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I loved Fry's this week too! By the way, I am going to a coupon class this coming Tuesday. I want you to come with me if you would like. I knocked on your door earlier, but no answer. I will try again!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

I am so bummed I missed the Fry's sales this week. I have been wanting to start the coupon thing, but I feel so overwhelmed. Where did you take your class?

Post a Comment