Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

A few savings Ideas..


Today was a pretty good day. I was gone most of this week so I really didnt have time to do grocery, grocery shopping so instead I just found a few good deals and went and got them today. Hopefully this will help you with a few ideas too. I basically spent 9.45 on all the stuff below and saved 34.47 which is like 86% of my bill. I printed of the 5.00 off coupons from coupons.com and Target had wipes for 5.99 so I got 3 of those for .99 each. I had coupons for free eggs, 1.00 of ice cream ( it was on sale for 2.99), 4.00 two baby products, and 3.00 on diapers. I spent a total of 5.45 at Fry's using all my coupons plus all of the stuff was on sale too. I also went by wal-greens and got two of the rebate items which was cold medicine and axe shampoo + conditioner and paid with my gift card so it was free plus I will submit the rebates which make them free anyways. You can also try to get the free Gillette face and body wash from target or Wal-mart by using your coupon for that. I tried but they didnt have it at Target. At least I couldnt find it.

Also if you register at Diary Queen and the Chili's website you can get some free things too. We love going to both places so I did both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment