Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Getting Started with Coupon Shopping


I have been receiving LOTS of emails and requests from people about how to get started with coupons. I would LOVE LOVE to help everyone but I know its impossible for me to help everyone and a lot of you live out of town. Coupons aren't really something you can explain through email because there is so much information. I signed up for couponsense this month just to see what it was all about. I am really impressed with the information they offer but I wont continue doing it just because I already know how to find the deals on my own. I think its really great for beginners. The first month is 4.00 so you can try it out and if you dont like it you can cancel your subscription. They teach you everything about organizing your coupons and they tell you what the good deals are so you can pull your coupons. They also have ways to create your shopping list and message boards. You also have an instructor who you can email and call if you need. I would really recommend it because it will help you maximize your savings right off. If you do decide to do couponsense, Kelley McCormick is a really great instructor! Also put your referral person as Sarah Bast since I wont be doing the program much longer. She is my neighbor who referred me and is the reason I am referring the program as well. Hope this helps everyone!!

Also- if you live near fry's the cereal is a really good deal this week so check it out! :)

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Love the new look! Thanks again for all the tips!

Post a Comment