Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Target Giftcard


If you havent gotten the Target gift card make sure you do that. Go to nicolesavingsadvantage.com and sign up for 1.95. They will send you a 25.oo target gift card. Cancel before 30 days is up and you will make 23.05. Also the smartsource.com has new coupons available and so does shortcuts.com. I have also heard Walgreen's is going to stop doing rebates and just stick with register rewards next month so we will see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment