Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

CVS Today


My first trip to CVS went really well. Here is what I did and hopefully it will give you an idea as well.

1st transaction: Colgate TP 3.99 get 3.99 ECB ( Used 2.99 previous ECB & .75 off coupon and paid .34 OOP)

2nd transaction: Colgate TP 3.99 get 3.99 ECB (Used 3.99 ECB from previous trans & .75 off coupon) There is an overage so I got mentos and paid.16 OOP)

3rd Trasaction: Softsoap 4.99 get 4.99 ECB (Used previous ECB from trans 2 & .75 off coupon) I paid .34 OOP and came home with 4.99 ECB for my next trip.

Total I paid .84 for all four items but came home with 4.99 ECB.

They also have Pantene on sale and we have coupons for it too. You also get ECB when you buy. Good-luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment