Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

A Few Good Deals


A few other freebies this week are craft salad dressing at Albertsons and Colgate Toothpaste at Safeway. The other good deal is the miracle whip for .50. You can price match this at wal-mart if you would like. Its on sale and Bashas for 1.50 minus your 1.00 off coupon. Also Dole fruit is on sale at several stores this week and after coupons it is also .50. Fry's also has mustard for .50. The other deal I thought was really good was the Swanson chicken broth at Walgreens for .50. One last good deal is the vanilla extract at Bashas for .50. There are a lot of other things for under 1.00 this week so make sure to go through the ads. These are just the best deals for our family and things I need to get stocked back up on. There were no coupons in today's paper due to the holiday and remember sales expire on Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment