Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

This Weeks Shopping & CVS


Well I didnt do much shopping this week but I did get a few things that were good deals.

*I ordered 20 free prints today from Walgreen's with the promo they were running. I also got two things of lysol wipes because they were on sale and we have coupons. I used my previous rebate giftcard to pay so it was FREE.

*I also went to fry's and got:
6 Mentos gum-Free
3 Dial Hand Soap - Free
Comfort Diapers - 2.99
Cottonelle TP - Free

*I went to Wal-Mart and the best deal I got was the free bread and lunch meat. I decided to get a thing of hot dog buns with one coupon and then two loaves of bread with the other two. I also got three things of lunchmeat and the best part was that it was all FREE! I also got 4 things of mini-wheats for 3.00 which was pretty good because they are usually expensive.

*Also I am finally starting to learn CVS a little. I went there today for the first time. Here is an example of something you could do there. They have a Extra Care Bucks (ECB) system which is money to use on your next purchase.

Get two things of Neutrogena face lotion for 5.? and get 10 ECB. You actually make about 4.00 on the deal. Then do a separate transaction and get two things of triaminic medicine for kids and use your 10 ECB from previous purchase to help pay for it and use 2(1.00) off coupons. You also get 10 ECB from buying the 2 things of medicine so it turns out to be a pretty good deal. Hope that makes sense. I went today to do just that and I couldnt find the face lotion that was supposed to be there and my baby was sick so I was trying to hurry. Hopefully it works out better for you!

1 comments:

LuAnne said...

Hey Kam! Have you heard of coupon sense?? They do all the work for you & your instructor sends you a weekly newsletter with all the good deals & all the free stuff. Just thought I would let you know :)

Post a Comment