Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

The Coupon Class is Canceled


I cancelled the coupon class for Saturday. It turned out to be a really bad weekend. Many people are going to be out of town and my stake is now doing a woman's conference Saturday which eliminated many people as well. I am not sure if I will try doing another class in the future or not but if you have questions or want to share your good deals just post a comment on my blog. This also means most of the information I come across will be on my blog. I know I was going to send many people the information from the class but now that I am not doing it I wont be typing up a lot of the information. Good-luck to everyone with their coupon shopping! I will continue to post good deals as I see them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment