Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Good Deals this week


Here are some good deals I saw for this week. I will post again once I actually go shopping with updates. Also courtesy of Bailey Michael, Wal-Mart is doing portraits for 3.99 which is really cheap for kids pics and they are good quality.

Walgreens
Theraflu - .50 to .75 each after coupon
Excedrin- 100ct 3.99 each after coupon
Advil - Walgreens coupon ($4 off) Manufacturer coupon ($1off) final price =?
Pert Shampoo - .99 after coupon
Revlon Lip Gloss - +1.00 after rebate and coupon
Fructis Hair Care - +? after rebate and coupon
Age Defying Spa Concealer - Free after rebate
ThermaCare Heat Wrap - Free after rebate
Zucol - Free after rebate
Club Crackers- Free after coupon

Wal-Mart
Price Matches from CVS -

Degree Deodorant = .27 after coupon and price match
Dasani Water =3.99 after price match

Price Matches from K-Mart -

Wisk 2 for $8 - coupon =6.50 for two

Price Matches from Safeway-

Fresh Express Lettuce = 1.98Fritos= 1.00
Cheetos=1.00
Kellogg fruit snacks=1.00
Suave body wash - coupon = Free
Nature's own bread = 1.50
Colgate toothpaste - coupon = Free

Price Matches from Bashas

Dole Classic Isberg lettuce=.69
Prego= .88
Barilla Pasta = .88
Hershey's Candy bars 2 for 1 - coupon = .50 for two

Fry's
Dial Hand Soap - coupon = Free
Cottonelle TP - coupon = Free
Pillsbury cake mix - coupon = .50
Green Chili's = .50
Pillsbury Pie -coupon = 1.00

The way I posted this might be confusing so if you have questions just post them and I will clarify.

0 comments:

Post a Comment