Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Meat Sales


So sorry for no updates for a while. I haven't been feeling well so my hubby went out and did the coupons shopping for me this week. He did very well too. I just wanted to mention in a separate post from the other deals that there is ground beef on sale at Fry's for 1.77lb and its 93% lean. Also we got some roasts from Safeway who had them on sale for 1.88lb. We always stock up when it comes on sale. Well worth the money saver!

0 comments:

Post a Comment