Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Free Coupons


Every month I get a handful of coupons that I don't need or use. These usually consist of animal snacks, animal food, hair dye products, and other coupons. I get three copies of the Sunday newspaper and sometimes I know I will only use one coupon. If you are interested in these coupons please let me know and I will save them up for you.

Also remember to save food coupons you recieve as well. I save all mine in a large zip lock bag and sometimes even leave them in my car. We have KFC coupons, Subway, Olive Garden, Chili's, and etc.. When you go out make a conscious effort to go to these places and you will be surprised how fast the savings adds up. I was excited to get subway coupons because its also a really healthy place to eat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment