Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Essential Oils


I am so excited for the "breathe" mixture of essential oils I ordered today. I usually use my Eucalyptus oil which I love too but this mixture will be even better for the respiratory stuff my kids have been getting the past few months. If you are interested on getting started on essential oils I know a great gal that can order them for you. She doesn't charge shipping if you pick it up. Essential oils have been such a great thing for our family. I highly recommend them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment