Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Zaycon Foods


Zaycon foods is one of my new favorite things. I am really hoping they bring more savings events to Arizona. They recently brought chicken breasts for $1.49lb. This is also high quality healthy chicken with no added steroids or hormones. They also do other types of meat. I picked my chicken up last week and I love it. Also it gives me some peace of mind knowing its healthier than what is offered at most grocery stores. Plus, you cant hardly beat this price. Check them out! http://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf9920 . I will continue checking and let you know when they do another savings event. I wanted to try it out before recommending it but I love it so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment