Lives Lived Frugaly

welcome

Thanks for visiting! One of the main reasons I created my blog was to help fellow mothers learn how to use coupons and become more frugal. I have enjoyed doing that and now have expanded my blog to incorporate other things as well. I hope you find this blog useful in your qwest to become more frugal!

Getting Excited about Coupon Shopping


To help get you excited about starting your coupon shopping consider this senario:
Last night I went to Fry's because they were having their Mega Deal where you buy 10 participating items and get 5 off your bill. I also had coupons for everything I bought in the mega deal so it made the items very cheap and lots of free stuff. Here are a few examples:
6 cans Hormel chili beans FREE
4 cans Rotel diced tomatoes FREE
3 mustard FREE
6 steamers vegies FREE
6 lotion kleenix FREE
2 Cottonelle toilet paper FREE
12 pace picante salsa
11 pilsbury crecent rolls
6 popcorn
3 lysol bleach cleaner
2 pert shampoo
3 chex mix snacks
We got 64 items and spent a total of $22.55 and saved over 145 dollars which is an 85% savings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment